I decided to wait until the day after so I could post my outcome and my overall thoughts of Beachbody’s 3-Day Refresh.
A quick rundown of day 3:
- 1o ounces of water upon waking
- Breakfast: Tropical shakeology + fruit option. I had fresh strawberries and ate them separately
- Green tea
- Fiber Sweep
- Vanilla fresh, raspberries, cucumber and avocado
- Snack: Cucumber and avocado
- Dinner: Vanilla Fresh, asparagus w/almond slices (this was very good, and will be going into regular rotation)
- Peppermint tea w/stevia
Done! Day 3 was by far the easiest day, even with the anticipation of getting back to my 21 Day Fix meal plan in the morning.
Overall I never felt sluggish, I was never starving and I still had enough energy to do some PiYo workouts. The fact that you can do workouts with the 3-Day Refresh, something you can’t do with the Ultimate Reset, was a bonus to me.
I weighed myself the morning after and I was down 5.7 pounds! Crazy. And I’ve noticed 2 things throughout the day.
- Ordered my usual coffee in the morning. I cannot express my excitement to have a cup of coffee again. What I found was the way I normally would take it was too sweet and the cream bothered me! I couldn’t even finish it. Will have to adjust tomorrow and see how that goes. This is a good thing.
- I have a renewed focus on my eating. I want to keep this momentum going. Another good thing.
I won’t lie, getting through those 3 days was tough, but I’m glad I took the plunge!
Want to try it for yourself? Simply click on this link and go to shop! http://www.beachbodycoach.com/Sooz471