A quick rundown of day 2:
- 1o ounces of water upon waking
- Breakfast: Tropical shakeology + fruit option. I had fresh blackberries and ate them separately
- Green tea
- Fiber Sweep
- Vanilla fresh, strawberries, baby carrots and avocado
- Snack: sliced red peppers and avocado
- Dinner: Vanilla Fresh, cucumber and tomato salad
- Peppermint tea w/stevia
In addition, lots and lots of water.
Today seemed easier than yesterday. I didn’t wake up hungry, felt satisfied after the meals, though I find I get a bit hungry after 8:00, and not the typical boredom hunger. I’m drinking enough water to know it’s not thirst. It is a big adjustment going from 1400 calories to 900. Interestingly, I’m not lacking energy. I was able to get through a PiYo workout no problem and do some housework.
Day 2 down, one more to go!